Hi.

The definition of toa_solar_spectral_irradiance should be modified to read:

   standard name:
   toa_solar_spectral_irradiance

   definition:
   The solar power per unit area per unit wavelength that is incident
   at the top of the Earth’s atmosphere, at a standard distance of one
   Astronomical Unit (1 AU) from the Sun, in units of Watts per square
   meter per nanometer (1 nm = 10 ^–9 m). A coordinate variable for
   radiation wavelength should be given the standard name
   radiation_wavelength.

   canonical units:
   W m-2 nm-1

Grace and peace,