Dear Mark

Thanks for these proposals, which look fine to me, except that it might be
helpful to describe the process in the definition of the due_to_ names, and:

> Name:tendency_of_air_temperature_due_to_stratiform_cloud_and_precipitation
> Name:tendency_of_specific_humidity_due_to_stratiform_cloud_and_precipitation

what does "due to stratiform cloud" mean? - maybe "condensation" is missing?

> Name:tendency_of_specific_humidity_due_to_convective_cloud_condensation_and_deposition
> Name:tendency_of_specific_humidity_due_to_stratiform_cloud_condensation_and_deposition
> Name:tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor_due_to_convective_cloud_condensation_and_deposition
> Name:tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor_due_to_stratiform_cloud_condensation_and_deposition

what is deposition (please excuse my ignorance of cloud physics)? - could it be
made more explicit?

Best wishes

Jonathan