Hi,

   In ESMF we support a subset of the GRIDSPEC convention for creating grids,
generating regridding weights, etc. In our reference manual we pointed to a
wiki hosted by the company Tech-X that described the CF proposal for GRIDSPEC.
(This was also the place to which the CF Metadata Trac proposal for GRIDSPEC
pointed.) Now this wiki appears to be gone. I also couldn’t find a description
of GRIDSPEC in the current (1.6) or upcoming (1.7) conventions documents.
Should we switch back to pointing to the original document
(http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~vb/gridstd/gridstd.html), or is there a better place
to reference for a description?

Thanks,

- Bob Oehmke