Dear All,

There have been some intermittent problems with mail delivery from the list
over the last few days. This was reported to the list owner and the problems
seem to be resolved now. The mailing list archive appears to be updating again.

I think we may have got a little out of sync with some of the standard names
discussions due to the mail delivery problems, so I'll check over all the
recent messages to make sure that nobody's comments have been missed.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment                                 Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/Centre for Environmental Data Archival    Email: alison.pamm...@stfc.ac.uk
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R25, 2.22
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.