Dear All,

I'd like to introduce one of my CEDA colleagues, Fran Eggleton, who is new to
the CF community and will be taking on the task of steering through some of the
standard name discussions from now on. Fran is a data scientist at CEDA and I
am sure she will make a valuable contribution to the work of looking after
standard names.

Just to be clear, I will be continuing my own involvement with CF including
looking after some sets of standard names proposals myself. However, I am
conscious that (until now) no one else at CEDA has been familiar with the
editor software that we use for tracking proposals and publishing updates to
the table. Also, at times of high demand (e.g. preparing for CMIP6) it would be
helpful to have more than one person who can process standard name requests. On
my own behalf, and that of CFers everywhere, it is a pleasure to welcome Fran
into the team.

Best wishes,
Alison

Alison Pamment                                                         Tel: +44
1235 778065
NCAS/Centre for Environmental Data Analysis    Email: alison.pamm...@stfc.ac.uk
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R25, 2.22