Solaris version of CF may leak memory like NT.

I worked for a Solaris-based shop until recently, and we were (not) amused
to find that the code for 4.0 had been written for NT, then ported over
via a set of NT-to-Solaris libraries... and a memory leak came with.

It left us regularly (once a week) rebooting just that one server, since
attempts to exit gracefully, killing, etc. always left us with zombie
processes.

By going native code in v4.5, I'd hoped to see the problem go away, but
didn't stick around there long enough to find out.