>>Here is where the problem comes in.  If the destination server does not
have
the same DATA directory location and structure as the source server, you
will receive an error when trying to perform a restore from within EM.  The
error indicates that we should use the 'MOVE' option.  If you receive this
error, the only way to restore the database is to use the more versatile
commands found in TRANSACT SQL.<<

This is not true. I restore databases from machine to machine frequently,
and have run into situations where the data directory is different many
times. In the options tab in the restor dialog, you can re-direct the backup
location.

Michael J. Sheldon
Internet Applications Developer
Phone: 480.699.1084