From: Andrew Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: CFIF Problem with OR

Chris I can't believe you made that statement:-)

If the ID needs to be either 1,13,4, or 43 as you have said then the cfif
needs or to be either of these conditions. And means that all conditions
needs to be meet before it becomes true Or means only one needs to be meet
for the condition to be true:-)

Andrew Scott - Internet Development

Totalnet Presence Pty. Ltd.
Level 1-361 City Road