(my quote from earlier)
> You might consider converting it to an array using the
> ListToArray function, sorting it with the Sort function,
> then converting it back into a list with ArrayToList.

(Alexander Lamon's quote)
> Try the ListSort() function.  You can sort alpha and numeric
> list values in ascending or descending order before you run
> your output.

Or, you could use the ListSort function! I forgot all about that being in
there - I believe it's new to CF 4. Or maybe it's my advancing senility. In
any case, one function is better than three.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444