Please see the code that says URL="TestAction.cfm", I
am trying to call this file with <CFHTTP>
******************
Hi List,

Please help me. I am about to pull my hair. I don't
get an error,but I do not get the desired output.

I have the three files below, please let me know why
the third file(testAction.cfm) never gets executed. I
have put break points in the file and went into debug.
The program never goes there at all.

Also, for the purpose of printing the testAction.cfm
in CFHTTP.FileContents is there a better way of having
the testAction executed and I get the html of that
file and my ultimate purpose is to send an email of
the executed page as an attachment.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

THanks.
********TestForm.cfm****************

<form action="test.cfm" method="post">
        <input type="text" name="id">