I'm developing a portal for economists which provides a large database of
sorted links. I'd like to implement some kind of scheduled broken link
checker. Does anyone know of a custom tag that does this (I've searched
Allaire's tag gallery)? If not, do you have any advice on how I should write
it?

Many thanks,

Tom

P.S. A lot of the site is based on what I've learned from this list: session
variables, parsing WDDX packets from moreover.com, cached queries... thanks
everyone. You can check out the beta version at
http://www.belfonte.com/ratexp/