> Has anyone had any problems relying on the 'server_name' variable?  I am
> trying to find a way to host 2 (or more) sites on one hosting
> account. Just
> wondering how reliable it is.

I actually have 22 "cloned" sites running this way. The first thing I do in
my app_globals script is query a db for a set of site parameters (about 12
columns, name, colors, a few graphics, etc) where site.id = #server_name#
(it's a little more complicated than that, because I have a separate table
of domain names where multiple domain names can be used for one site).

Then the rest of the site is built around those variables.

- Sean

Sean Daniels
Manager of Engineering
DealStream, Inc.