------_=_NextPart_001_01BF99C8.2BF5C820

I've been developing in Omnis and Omnis Studio for the past 5 years and I am
making the move over to Cold Fusion. I've been putting together some test
apps but nothing major.  What I am trying to find out is what do you find to
be the best development tool/add-ons for Cold Fusion Studio?  What I am
trying to do is take alot of our existing applications, Action Requests,
Contract Administration, Calling Card Maintenance..... and develop them
using Cold Fusion Studio / Cold Fusion Enterprise Server.
        What I've found most difficult coming from the client server over to
the web is that alot of requests must be posted to another page.  Is there a
way that I can have a user input a calling card number or last name and have
the "SAME" page display all found customers in a list/table field then have
my user either single click or double click to load the customer information
on the same page into the appropriate fields?

thanks....

Daniel Bogesdorfer
Programmer/Analyst
RSL COM USA INC
Voice 412.244.6628

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF99C8.2BF5C820

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Newbie to the List from client server</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I've been developing in Omnis and =
Omnis Studio for the past 5 years and I am making the move over to Cold =
Fusion. I've been putting together some test apps but nothing =
major.&nbsp; What I am trying to find out is what do you find to be the =
best development tool/add-ons for Cold Fusion Studio?&nbsp; What I am =
trying to do is take alot of our existing applications, Action =
Requests, Contract Administration, Calling Card Maintenance..... and =
develop them using Cold Fusion Studio / Cold Fusion Enterprise =
Server.</FONT></P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">What I've found most difficult coming from the client =
server over to the web is that alot of requests must be posted to =
another page.&nbsp; Is there a way that I can have a user input a =
calling card number or last name and have the &quot;SAME&quot; page =
display all found customers in a list/table field then have my user =
either single click or double click to load the customer information on =
the same page into the appropriate fields?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">thanks....</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Daniel =
Bogesdorfer</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Programmer/Analyst</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">RSL COM USA =
INC</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Voice =
412.244.6628</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>