FAVICON. www.favicon.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John N Westerlund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Navbar icons

OK, I know this isnt a CF question but since there is so much talent here,
I'll through this out. Several sites (yahoo excite hotmail geocities etc)
are adding icons next the the URL on the explorer navigation bar. Does
anyone know how they do that? I've pored over source code and I cant see
anything across the different sites that does that. I do know if you look in
the favorites directory, the shortcuts have the images right there so... Im
mindboggled. Someone end it!!!
:)

John