In this particular case, if you're using IE, you can just choose "VIEW >
SOURCE"  I am not sure what they were trying to hide, but my feeling is that
anyone who could do anything useful with their HTML wouldn't be stopped by
this silliness.

Eron

Here's the script if you're interested:

<!-- Insert Company Head Here -->
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"><!--
var message="Sorry, this function has been
disabled.\nWebmaster,\nIntraNetics, Inc."
        function click(noclick)
                {
                        if (document.all)
                                {
                                        if (event.button == 2)
                                                        {
                                                        alert(message);
                                                        return false;
                                                        }
                                }
                        if (document.layers)
                                {
                                        if (noclick.which == 3)
                                                {
                                                        alert(message);
                                                        return false;
                                                }
                                }
                }
        if (document.layers)
                {
                document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
                }
        document.onmousedown=click;
// --></SCRIPT>