From: Talha Rizvi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Trouble uploading Mac Image Files.

I've been having trouble uploading image files to an NT Server from IE on
the
Mac, Netscape loads them fine. The problem then is not the difference in
file
storage formats between Mac and NT, but the way IE is encoding the images
when
it sends them. I've tried to look into its preferences and make sure the
MIME
format is correct and tried switching all sorts of different settings, but
to no
avail. Does somebody know how to tweak IE so that it sends them correctly.
Thanks
-Talha