> > http://www.figleaf.com/demo/mimetest/

> Is this the full code? I don't understand how it works or
> what its doing? It looks like its loading emp2.cfm but
> sending it as emp2.csv (talking about the 2nd example).
> But how?

Yes, it's the full code for both examples. In example 1, the CFHEADER tag is
used to tell the browser what the filename should be. In example 2, a "fake"
URL is being used. The browser sees the URL emp2.cfm/emp2.csv and thinks
it's asking for emp2.csv. The CF server is parsing the URL from left to
right, and executes emp2.cfm.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496