Hi All,

For the past year or so, actually a little longer, I've been doing pretty
rudimentary ColdFusion programming - lots of simple queries, some cfhttp,
cfcontent, tons of loops, cookies - you know, all the easy stuff.

I've definitely avoided using arrays, and more recently, structures (you
see, I didn't know about structures until just a while ago ...).  Basically,
I'm having a few conceptual problems on just simply how to make, create,
edit and add stuff to them.  But, even past that, I can't think of any
practical applications for arrays and structures.  Obviously, there must be
a ton, otherwise they wouldn't be in CF.

So - I'm just wondering - are there any good novice tutorials to arrays and
structures?  I've considered taking the advanced CF class offered by Allaire
but it is a little pricey.

I'm also wondering, what are people really using arrays and structures for?

Thanks,

Jay