You could run a shareware firewall on your system, and block off
the machines that you suspect he might use if he visits the boss or the
bosses daughter.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Brook Davies wrote:

> Hmm..the bosses daughter eh?
>
> I'd keep a close I on that girl. What sort of user rights does daddy have?
>
> Have you looked at www.trustedsystems.com they have an excellent WIn NT
> Security Guideline...
>

> At 12:30 PM 04/04/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >How about just turn off the system. Seriously, is this for an unlimited
> >period and did your boss be stupid and pay in advance or will pay upon
> >success.
> >
> >Make sure you are not vulnerable to social engineering where the guy calls
> >and gets passwords from another employee.
> >
> >  - Steve

              Tariq Ahmed - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - ICQ 6308515
         TIBCO Finance Technology - Web Group - Senior Web Engineer
     Work: 650-461-3472   Pager: 800-759-8888x1702632   Fax: 650-461-3003
                 3375 Hillview Avenue. Palo Alto, CA. 94304.