I agree. The fact that this kid so arrogantly made this "wager" highly
suggests to me that the idjit had access to a machine, installed something
ala Back Orifice and is thinking he's oh-so-clever and this'll be an easy 2
grand.  Judging by the poster's statement that he had no web or programming
exp., this would most likely be the case (in my experience).

-R