From: Stephen Moretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Security holes revisited -- reward offered

Calvin,

A friend of mine summed this kind of thing up when we were discussing this
thread earlier today.....

<CF_QUOTE Author="Chris Tazewell">
Bedroom boys - very pasty kids who spend all day on the computer and learn
programming through hacking - have no background in good programming
techniques - create progs cheaply for people but  they're cr@p and
non-defensive...

Pay cr@p - get cr@p
</CF_QUOTE>