You can loop over all the fieldnames submitted:

<cfloop index="fields"  list="#form.fieldnames#" delimiters=",">

Put whatever processing on the fieldnames you need here

</cfloop>
From: "Lee Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:36:42 -0400

>Hello all.
I have a work page that may recieve form submission from several different
pages. These pages may have different numbers of form elements and the forms
elements have different names. Is there some generic code that I can right
that will take any form submissions and pass them on to the page it is
forwarding too, regardless of names. This is something I could do with ASP
by iterating through the forms numerically without specifying names, but I
dont know how to do that in CF.

TIA

Lee