The way I do it is have them use Adobe Type Manager and create a Post Script
font that can then be placed in the font's folder in Adobe PhotoShop or
Image Ready and then you can use those fonts in your image applications.
This seems to work pretty well.  If you would like I can give you some more
exact details of how we do it off list.  I work remotely for an Advertising
agency every day and we do it this way all the time.  Takes some time to get
used to but it's doable for sure.

Bill Killillay
ICQ @ 8425781

"An investment in Knowledge always pays the best interest."
               -Benjamin Franklin-

Get Paid to Surf the Web.  It's free, easy and fun.
Sign up for AllAdvantage.com at

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FIB-034

Most of us are on it every day all day anyway, why not give
yourself a pay raise for 25 hours a month.