I am trying to check for the existance of a dynamic Form.Field.  The actual
name of the form field is found by looping through a query and appending the
primary key to the end of the name:

name = "txtField#primary_key#"

On the form handler page, I have something like this:

<CFIF IsDefined('Form.txtField#primary_key#') AND Form.txtField#primary_key#
IS NOT "">
        Do my stuff
</CFIF>

The problem I have is, even when I leave the form field blank and submit the
form, it still does "Do my stuff", but returns an error saying that it can't
find a value for
#Evaluate('Form.txtField#primary_key#')#
So that means it's passing the CFIF statement even though it shouldn't be.

If I eneter a value, it works perfectly fine.  Any ideas?

Todd Ashworth
Saber Corporation
Web Application Development
www.sabersite.com