I should try to inflict our QA group here on Allaire as they NEVER LET ME
GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!!! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: WBB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is 4.5.1 Solid

Hi Dick,

We upgraded to 4.51 and it seemed to cure quite a few ills. So far no
damage. We had previously installed the hot fixes for CFHTTP and CFMAIL and
had switched some CFMAIL calls off to another machine so we didn't have many
problems there. It now does allow the 20,000,000 AOL users that couldn't
complete our pages do so...seems really strange to me that they would allow
such crap to be issued as a release in the first place as an 'upgrade' ;)

> The ISP who hosts many of my client's sites is considering switching
> to 4.5.1 as the active CF platform.
>
> There have been lots of threads re problems with various 4.5 versions...
>
> I am especially concerned with:
>
>     CFHTTP
>
>     regexps
>
>     CFMAIL
>
> Anyone know of outstanding problems with 4.5.1?
>
> Any killer incompatibilities between 4.0 & 4.5 1?
>

> TIA
>
> Dick
the body.