From: Paul Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 8:07 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: ecommerce applications

I've been using the one on webmonkey at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/coldfusion/

-pc

-----Original Message-----
From: simon mills [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 10:08 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: ecommerce applications

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind this rather dull question but I'm looking for a cold
fusion driven shopping cart/webstore which can be easily implemented into
any design. I would also like something that I might be able to hack about
with a little if necessary.

I've looked on the Allaire web site and see there are a few applications
there such as Ablecommerce and Quickestore. I was wondering if anyone could
give me their thoughts on any of the applications available and recommend
them or point me to somewhere that evaluates such apps I would be very
appreciative.

many thanks,

Simon Mills

the body.