Is there a way to pass a session variable from one domain name to another
when on the same physical server?  I have a session variable that is made
via the QueryNew function and need to use the info contained in that
variable on a processing page that my user gets to via a form.  The
processing page however is on a different domain name.  Currently the best
solution I can come up with would be to insert the information into the db
and then pull/view it from my processing page.

Please cc me on any replies.