From: Sean Renet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CF RDS and WINDOWS 2000 Permissions

I hope someone can help me, because I have goten no response from the NT
lists.

All I want to do is be able to assign directories that users are routed
to when they ftp into my box.
In NT 4.0 there was a setting in the actual user configuration where you
specified the folder they log in to.
I am guessing this is Home Folders in 2000, but I cannot seem to get it to
work.

I can ftp into my box using the admin username and password, and
anonomously, but cannot get a user to ftp in.  Can someone explain to me how
to:
a) set a user up in 2000 so they can ftp in using thier user name and
password
b) are directed to the assigned folder when they ftp in.

Also is there a way in CF Server to allow someone to only RDS into specific
folders?  Right now it seems you just need the admin password and that gives
you everything.

the body.