Hi everyone!

We just applied the hot fix from allaire that addresses the <CFMAIL> problem.
This was for the smtp.dll.  With the hot fix, I see an '=' character added to
the end of certain lines in the body of an email sent with <cfmail>.  The equals
sign only appears when there are spaces just before a carriage return/newline.

When I back out the hot fix, and go back to the "official" 4.5 version of
smtp.dll, the problem goes away.   Has anyone seen this before?   Is there a fix
for it?

Thanks!

--steve nelson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]