I am trying to use the <cfcontent> tag to download a zip file (without
having a link to it anywhere). I'm not trying to do anything too fancy; just
trying to get the file to download to the directory the user selects. My tag
looks like this:

<cfcontent type="application/x-zip-compressed"
file="c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test\file.zip" deletefile="No">

The file downloads fine; but the problem is that the system automatically
names the file with the name of the .cfm file in which the <cfcontent> tag
lives. This wouldn't be such a problem, but a parameter is passed to the
page to tell it which file to download. Anybody know how to make it so that
the default file name is the name of the file being downloaded?