------_=_NextPart_001_01BFA53D.27A31310

Hi All,

I have a simple CF and ACCESS driven database of phone card rates available
online. When I run the page in Internet Explorer it runs without a hitch.
When I run it in Netscape the page starts to load and then the browser
freezes. IF I do something to break the cycle, like inititating Windows Task
Manager, the output will sometimes show up and then you can move on and the
browser functions normally. Overall it is not running properly in Netscape
and I was curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems or have
ideas as to what may be occurring.

You can test it yourself by going to http://216.149.114.124/ You then can
pick a country and run the query - which is right on the bottom of the home
page.

I have tried different solutions and can't pin down whether it is a nested
table problem or styles. I'm ruling out a DB problem because it does work in
IE. It just seems that Netscape is having a lot of trouble rendering the
tables.

Any clues??

Thanks everyone!

Brian Kortland
tel 212.770.7617, fax 212.968.1386
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFA53D.27A31310

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2651.75">
<TITLE>Netscape Freezes when I run CF database!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have a simple CF and ACCESS driven database of =
phone card rates available online. When I run the page in Internet =
Explorer it runs without a hitch. When I run it in Netscape the page =
starts to load and then the browser freezes. IF I do something to break =
the cycle, like inititating Windows Task Manager, the output will =
sometimes show up and then you can move on and the browser functions =
normally. Overall it is not running properly in Netscape and I was =
curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems or have ideas =
as to what may be occurring. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>You can test it yourself by going to <A =
HREF=3D"http://216.149.114.124/" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://216.149.114.124/</A> You then can pick a =
country and run the query - which is right on the bottom of the home =
page. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have tried different solutions and can't pin down =
whether it is a nested table problem or styles. I'm ruling out a DB =
problem because it does work in IE. It just seems that Netscape is =
having a lot of trouble rendering the tables.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Any clues??</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks everyone! </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Brian Kortland</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>tel 212.770.7617, fax 212.968.1386</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BFA53D.27A31310--