From: Steve Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 13:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Is there a CFUG in SE Wisconsin?

<!-- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Scott J. Brader)
   <!-- Subject: Is there a CFUG in SE Wisconsin?

We've done a lot of stuff in CF at Mercury Marine in Fond Du Lac, WI.  I'm
not
aware of a CFUG in our area, but it would
be nice to talk with another 'local' CF shop to share trials/tribulations.
Feel
 free to contact me if you need anything.

--steve nelson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mercurymarine.com