Could someone assist me by briefly explaining how to register DLLs on
Win2000 (else WinNT)?  I need this explanation to complete instructions in
the Allaire Knowledgebase Article 14709 (following below).

BACKGROUND:

I need to use OLE DB on Win2K.  I now have CF 4.5.1 Enterprise installed.

OLE DB datasources fail to verify.

I found KB Article 14709 (following below).  As a workaround it instructs to
register three DLLs.  Could you please explain briefly exactly how I go
about registering DLLs?

KB Article 14709
================

Problems with OLE DB on Win2000

----

Article 14709

After installing Cold Fusion 4.5.1 on Win2000 you cannot verify a SQLOLEDB
or MSDASQL datasource

The problem is actually the MDAC 2.5 installation that comes with Win2000
installs or upgrades. The ColdFusion OLE DB interface expects the OLE DB
driver manager and the sqloledb provider file to be registered. The MDAC 2.5
installation on Win2000 does not do this.

WorkAround
Register the following DLLs:
In winnt\system32:
atl.dll
In program files\common files\system\ole db:
oledb32.dll
sqloledb.dll