In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bob Hill
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in a fit of unbridled passion, wrote:
> Hello...
>
> I have an application where I must collect data on a number of forms, and
> then display that data on a page at the end of the process.  I then need to
> allow a user to go back and modify any of the data they've entered.
>
> I'm looking for advice on the best way to pass the data over multiple forms.

Create yet another form with a bunch of hidden fields, use JavaScript to
populate the hidden fields and finally a theForm.sumbit(); ..

If your forms are on multiple pages, you can do a similar technique to
above but using a hidden frame which loads a document which stores the
variables and then submits them.

GL,
-R