From: Joy Bedell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2000 11:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What goes on the faster machine?

We are finally making the move from Access to SQL Server.  Right now we
have both Access and ColdFusion running on the same machine.  However, with
our upgrade we are going to put SQL Server on one machine and ColdFusion on
another.  My question is, which one should go on the faster machine, CF or
SQL Server?

Any other advice anyone would care to offer would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Joy

the body.