From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 10:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Searching Access Date Field

Before Y2K I changed all the databases to long date, now I am having
problems searching a date field. This is how I create the date
<CFSET TO = "#CreateODBCDate(CREATEDATE(TOYEAR,TOMONTH, TODAY))#">

THis is how I search it
 Select ENTRYDATE
        from ChamberOrderInfo
        WHERE MORTGAGE = 'YES'
        AND ENTRYDATE = #TO#

So if the date comes up with March 3, 2000 it shows no records, but there
are records there. Am I formatting the date wrong. Can anyone help. It's
driving me crazy.

Bob Everland
the body.