From: Ryan Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 7:31 PM
To: Cold Fusion Discussion (CF-Talk) (E-mail)
Subject: (event) CFSeattle.org: Wireless ColdFusion

Topic:  Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) & CF
Ian Lurie, founder of Portent Interactive, will demonstrate a simple
WAP/ColdFusion application.

Anyone interested in ColdFusion and the future of the wireless Web should
attend.  Please invite your friends and coworkers, for 1st time guests are
free.

Date:  Tuesday, April 18th

Program Timetable:
6:30-6:40 New Business, Elections
6:40-7:20 Presentation
7:20-7:30 Open Q&A

Location:
Boeing Auditorium, in the Seafirst Executive Education Center (SEEC) on the
UW main campus (directions below)

To register just email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please put RSVP in the subject line.

------------------------------------
Directions:

Boeing Auditorium, in the Seafirst Executive Education Center(SEEC) on the
UW main campus.

 >From I-5 north or south, take the NE 45th St exit. Go east about a mile
and a half on NE45th St to 17th Ave NE. Enter through Gate Number 2 at 17th
Ave NE. After the guard post, take your first left onto Stevens Way and
park in the lot on your left(N5). The SEEC is across the street to the left
as you walk out of the lot. Boeing Auditorium is around the right side of
the building -- Follow the signs.

 >From 520, take the Montlake Blvd exit and follow Montlake Blvd north to
entrance to UW through Gate Number 3. After the guard post, go straight to
Stevens Way, turn right, and follow Stevens Way to parking lot N5 (on your
right). The SEEC is across the street to the left as you walk out of the
lot. Boeing Auditorium is around the right side of the building -- follow
the signs.

Parking on campus is $2.50. (Parking off campus is FREE!)

For further info and directions, see the campus map at
http://www.washington.edu/home/maps/northcentral.html.
The SEEC building is in coordinate M5.