On 4/14/00, Greg Saunders penned:
>And if I enable read access for "index.cfm" nothing changes.  It looks like
>the directory needs to have read access enabled so that "http://myhost/"
>will load "http://myhost/index.cfm", which seems strange.

Not strange at all. Denying read access at the directory level won't
let you read any files unless the file is specified and that file has
read access allowed. At least that's how I THINK it works.

What you could maybe do is place the files in a read disabled
directory below the web root and redirect to index.cfm from the
default page.

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452