Try asking Able for the wizards source code. They gave them to me after I complained
and I was able
to customize some things as needed. It turned out it wasn't enough so I had to pay the
$1500 for
source of everything, but they may give you the wizards at least without charging.

Chris Giminez
Owner - Cyber Scriber Web Site Design
831-728-4469
ICQ# 2628000