From: Duane Boudreau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Source Control

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan G. Switzer, II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

backburner until I had more time to play with it. However, there are some
really killer features (like being able to have multiple developers work on
the same document) which I'm dying to play around with. Unfortunately, I

Doesn't that break the whole concept change control? This feature is
currently available windows explorer.

Duane

the body.