>Hi, my name is Julia Green and I am a Cold Fusion Programmer at UPS.
>Did you mean that I personally should unsubscribe?

Yes.  We want you to cease and desist posting immediately. Get outta here!

Sorry... I couldn't resist <g>.  You might want to create a filter in your
email client that automatically puts all messages from this list into their
own folder.  That makes it easier to tell if an email was sent directly to
you (will appear in the main folder) or to the list (will appear in the new
folder).

To create a new thread just send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You
can also reply to an existing message and change the subject line.

Regards,
Seth Petry-Johnson
Argo Enterprise and Associates