From: Perez, Bismark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 8:21 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Reloading of the field values on add/edit form

Hello there,

Sorry if I'm asking a question that have been asked before... I'm new to CF
and was looking for help on how to reload the values of a form once the user
submits it...

The scenario:
I have a form that I use for add/edit, once the user presses the add/update
bottom, I send it to another template that validates all the require fields,
if one fails the process is redirected to the parent form where the required
field(s) are marked.

The problem:
my problem is that when the parent form is redisplayed all the info that the
user typed disappeared, and the user have to re-enter the info again. I need
to know how to reload all the info previously keyed into the form before
displaying it to the user.

TIA

Bismarck Perez
*1-617-563-2896