From: Olive, Christopher M Mr USACHPPM
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 8:51 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Question on FuseBox model ::: ? :::

i'm afraind i'd have to agree.  i hear so much about the development model,
but the documentation on www.fusebox.org is practically unintelligible from
a development standpoint.  i've read it a few times, too.

don't get me wrong.
a) i understand the PRINCIPLE of fusebox.  it's just the implementation
that's a little hazy to me.
b) mr. nelson is doing a HELL of a job.  designing an entire programming
methodology is a non-trivial task, and i heartily applaud any and all
efforts to standardize some coding.  as someone who has had to rip apart
some REALLY crappy code in the past, i very much understand a need for clear
methods (whether it be as simple as the One True Brace Style, up to and
including fusebox).

Chris Olive
DOHRS Website Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]