Hello all...

I'm trying to draw some parallels between CF and ASP for a client...
The use of the native IIS scripting objects has come up...

I am trying to understand if it is possible and in what syntax - to use
these objects..

EXAMPLE:
the object scripting.dictionary (is actually a single dimention array) So
instantiating it looks like this...
<%
Dim Capitols
Set Capitols = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
%>

I can actually create this same (I assume) object using CFOBJECT:
<cfobject type="COM" name="dictionary_test" class="scripting.dictionary"
action="CREATE">

MY QUESTION:
How does one ?populate? an object in CF??

The asp syntax is this...
<% Capitols.add "England","London" %>

What is teh CF equivelent??? Is there one...

I realize this is a poor example as I can do the same thing with an array as
this dictionary does...It's the concept and syntax I'm after...

Thanks all..