Hey Joel, if your talking about my CF_Perl, be aware that the tag is more of
an example of CFEXECUTE. I'm not sure it's the best solution for a 'real'
web site.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482