Hi,

I am trying to do a regular express that will replace all defined areas of a
text file with a blank.  ie..

City, State, Zip:________Aurora, California, 80013 Relocation Date
(Generally same as start date): 12/31/9999 Relocation
Category:_____%%TestField%%
blah blah blah blah
%%NextField%%
My regular express looks like this
<cfset content = ReReplaceNoCase(content,"%%(.+)%%","",'All')>
This call replaces everything between the first "%%" and the last "%%" 3
lines down in the text with the blank.  I want it to not be greedy and
replace "%%TestField%%" with a blank, then leave the text alone until it
encounters "%%NextField%%" which once encountered it only blanks the
"%%NextField%%"
Any help is appreciated.

-Chris