My CF server's log is also full with error 109. ... As per my opinion I am
getting this request coz of Licensing problem with me NT installation or may
be coz my users are writing some stupid pages which keeps on waiting for
system reply i.e. reply from WWW server .... this is what my thinking .. I
am going to try this on a proper licensed NT installation ...Then will come
to know whats the exact problem ...