--=====================_618824==_.ALT

I have been having the same problem. Somewhere -- I think it was on this list
-- I picked up these two tags. They take care of the problem. insert them
inside your cfmail tag, but before the message body.
<cfmailparam name="Content-Transfer-Encoding" value="quoted-printable">
<cfmailparam name="Mime-Version" value="1.0">
Hope this helps
Joel

At 10:48 PM 4/24/00 +0930, Leong Yew wrote:
>Thanks for the prompt reply.
>
>I'd better clarify. No I wasn't referring the "="s appearing on this list.
>The problem seems to be occuring on quite often regardless of where I've
>been sending my messages.

Joel Richards
Web Developer
Brainstorm Industries
<http://www.brainstormin.net/>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--=====================_618824==_.ALT

was on this list -- I picked up these two tags. They take care of the
problem. insert them inside your cfmail tag, but before the message body.
value=&quot;quoted-printable&quot;&gt;</div>
value=&quot;1.0&quot;&gt; </div>
appearing on this list.</div>
where I've</div>
[<a href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
EUDORA=AUTOURL>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>]</div>
tag</div>
being caused</div>
on the mail</div>
that got past</div>