From: Gregory Weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 8:49 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: WAP and WML...

Do either of you guys or anyone else have a list of good WAP/WML sites,
using or not using Cold Fusion.  I'd love to learn more about this
technology, and its obviously going to be important to everyone else soon as
well.  I'd like to make the first contribution:

http://www.anywhereyougo.com
http://www.bluetooth.com

These are excellent places to start, and obviously, any wireless
carrier/manufacturer is good as well (Nokia, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Motorola,
etc..)

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Gregory L. Weiss
Web Development Project Leader