Here I go again.....

This isn't really a Fusion question.  But I think the people on this list
are among the best of the best in the web design field.

I need to locate a package/custom tag that will allow me to do cross-browser
slide shows with streaming sound bites.  Sounds fun, doesn't it.

The directive calls for static slides. No problem, I can use JavaScript to
scroll through these.  However, I have to find a way to do a secondary call
to a Windows Media File or Real Audio file that launches when the slide is
called.  This sound file needs to a) stream  b) launch in the background or
with minimal controls and c) hopefully be cross-browser 4.0+ compatible.

I have looked at StreamCams from Lotus.  Excellent setup, but it is not what
the man wants.

Any takers?

Thanks in Advance.
Nick